Monday, August 16, 2010

Fathers Day #1 - In the Bag!

This past Father's Day was the best ever!

I will be honest I didn't really know what to expect on my first Father's Day, but it was a special day. And now I get to celebrate it each year with Amy and my special little guy -Magnus.

Before you think that I have gone all soft and mushy I gotta tell you one thing: Father's Day is not without it's swag!

Amy got me quite the surprise gift - a Diaper Bag!

Now as exciting as that sounds I must say that Diaper bags have come a long way since I was a kid. This ain't your Momma's old diaper bag! - this diaper bag is awesome!

This Diaper Bag was not just fashionable, but functional and customizable!

This leather bag is the Cadillac of diaper bags! There is a laptop pocket which comes in handy for Magnus and my Saturday hangouts, and the removable bottle pockets on the outside are super for bottles when you need them and snap off for when you don't. The bag has 2 full inserts that snap in with different pocket configurations and you would expect nothing less from the "famed" Petunia Pickle Bottom brand. (The guys may need to Google that one! or click here)

These great bags are great for anyone who just wants a cool looking bag that has some "diaper type options". Everything that is diaper bag specific can be snapped out leaving you with a great looking bag.

I used the bag without the inserts when I went on a 2 day work trip and it was great!

Thanks Amy and Magnus for making my first Father's Day great - and the bag will last a lifetime!

Till next time - Magnus's Proud Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment